Commonly referred to as ” Beheth Nelli”, Amla is the most popular vitamin C supplement. Among the fruits, this is the most abundant of vitamin C. It contains about 250mg-1,800mg of vitamin C per 100g of fresh fruit. It contains important antioxidants and polyphenols. It is also known for its medicinal properties and all parts of it are medicinal. You can prepare many different products Amla. The medicinal properties of Amla have been well documented in Ayurveda and its importance for a healthy life. It is also thought to have five flavours. There are bitter, honey, sour, salty and infusion.
it can be successfully used for gardening pottery. Within 2 1/2 to 3 years after transplanting, the flowering fruit grows.
Mature fruit has a yellowish-green color.
The fruit is large and weighs between 40g and 70g. It yields a relatively high yield of about 150kg per tree per year.
There is a great variety of fruit size and weight of native Nellies. Accordingly, the weight of a local gooseberry is about 4.2-11.3g.
Species of Amla varieties introduced to the country weigh about 14.8-45g. People prefer large nuts and their market prices are higher than small nuts.
Medicinal Amla is recognized as one of the highest herbal remedies. It is often used for hair growth. We believe that it is very important for you to be aware of its value.
1. Increased immunity: Medicinal nectar can boost your body’s immunity and prevent the body from getting into the sand. If you use Nelli daily, you can avoid infections.
2. Saves dental health: Eating Amla daily can help prevent tooth cavities, gums, and infections. Because of the antimicrobial properties of Nelli, it protects your oral health.
3. It heals skin burns: Amla has the ability to heal skin burns due to sun exposure. They can be healed by blending them amla on the burn wounds.
4. Make digestion easier: Amla has a unique ability to improve the functioning of your digestive system well. It increases the body’s metabolic rate and reduces weight.
5. Improves the functioning of the stomach: Gastrointestinal disorders are very painful. Nelli has the ability to alleviate these conditions. Eating Nelli Stimulates Hormone Reduction in the body.
6. Controls diabetes: Prescription Amla regulates your blood sugar concentration. Nelli’s can also lower blood cholesterol levels. Therefore, a prescription for preserving the heart is good.